Monday, May 21, 2007

Shopfreepay

Funny story . . . over a year ago, when Apple released their new macbooks, I prayed that the Lord would provide one for me for free, or at least very close to free. I prayed faithfully for a few months, and then kind of forgot about it. Well about 2 months ago I heard about one of those websites that gives away gifts for trying sponsored offers and decided to check it out. The site, as you can certainly tell from the title of this post, is Shopfreepay.com and it is different from the other sites of its kind in that you don't need to refer your friends; you just need to complete the sponsored offers. That's it.

I decided to give it a go, and lo and behold, two weeks ago a shiny new macbook arrived at my office, practically free. I say practically free because the offers I completed cost a grand total of $120, more or less. Not too shabby, but throw into that the gift cards I received from a couple of the offers and the total cost of my wonderful new laptop was only $50. If that's not a bargain, I don't know what is.

So the Lord answered my prayer, and I am immensely grateful.

Go check out the site, no referrals necessary. Just pick your gift, complete the specified number of offers and enjoy.

No comments: